1. Daytona Beach, Florida. Best known around the world for its springtime festival season, Daytona Beach is also a good vacation spot during the winter season. Activities includes water sports, tours and historical sites and ruins, nightlife shopping and dining and a whole lot more.
Save Money with Energy Devices
2. Honolulu, Hawaii. Honolulu has many white sand beach that you can enjoy whole year round. Though it is famous for it’s beaches, there are many atractions to choose including museums and historical landmarks.
3. Cancun, Mexico. Cancun is a coastal city in Mexico’s easternmost state. This famous coastal city is dubbed as the Mexican Caribbean and is the gateway to the Riviera Maya – a tourist attactions featuring archaeological sites such as Cobá and Tulum, the many cenotes, charming towns as Playa del Carmen and theme parks such as Xcaret Eco Park, Xel-Ha and Xplor. Cancuns hotel zone is shaped like a number 7. It offers a broad range of accommodations, from relatively inexpensive motel-style facilities to high-priced luxury hotels. You can also enjoy great malls, theme parks and swimming with dolphins activity.
4. Virgin Islands. With sandy beaches and comfortable cottages, the US Virgin Islands National Park is unique vacation spot. Each attractive guest cottages that are built on platforms has sleeping area, bed linen, towels, kitchen utensils, stove, ice cooler, and even a private deck. If you are tired on the beach, you can go for the water sports which includes kayaking, wind surfing, snorkeling, and scuba diving.
5. Grand Wailea Resort and Spa of Hawaii. This resort offers several attractions you and your family can enjoy such as the 4,580 square foot Hibiscus pool, and the 25,700 square foot Canyon Activity pool. You can also go to the lagoons, waterfalls, water slides, and even lazy rivers.
6. Atlantis Resort of the Bahamas. If you’re tired with the beach, this unique Atlantis Resort and Spa on Paradise Island in the Bahamas has eleven swimming pools to choose from. You can also enjoy in the Mayan Temple water slides, and lazy river rides. And if that is not enough, you can enjoy the amazing marine habitat with exhibit lagoons that house more than 50,000 sea animals.
7. Club Med Punta Cana. The Dominion Republic has been grooming itself to be the favorite destination for vacationing families. And Club Med Punta Cana has all the perks of a tropical resort. It has good features that includes kids programs among many different attractions that makes it one of the most unique beach vacation spots in the world.
8. Molokai Ranch and Lodge. In this small Hawaiian island of Molokai, you can stay in one of unique yet comfortable canvas double unit bungalow tents. Each unit sits on wooden platforms. One unit offers queen size bed and twin in the other. It also offers solar powered lights and private rooms with hot water shower. The resort has 54,000 acres of land area with seaside cliffs with very lush valley. Outdoor activities includes kayaking cultural hikes, mountain biking, and horseback riding. The kids can enjoy the nature walks, horse stables, tidal pools and Hawaiian arts and crafts.
Love the beach? Visit www.beachpicturesblog.com for beautiful and stunning beach pictures
around the world.